JEWELRY CARE GUIDE
Keep your jewelry good as new with these helpful tips:
- Remove your jewelry when performing manual tasks: When working with your hands, make sure you remove your jewelry to prevent physical damage or exposure to chemicals or cleaning fluids.
- Put jewelry on after applying makeup: Cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes and lotion can contain chemicals that can often damage jewelry.
- Don't wear jewelry in swimming pools and spas: Chlorinated water can react with the metals found in jewelry causing color changes and even structural damage.
- Remove all jewelry before showering or bathing: Soap has ingredients that can cause the metal to appear dull an dingy.
- Clean your jewelry regularly and with care: Cleaning your own jewelry helps it look good longer, but beware: certain cleaning products may damage the metal. Instead, use a jewelry cleaning cloth and jewelry cleaning care products.
- Keep it in its packaging: Keep your jewelry in its original packaging to avoid scratches and dents.
Let’s Shine Together